Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya duplicated Definity System running CM2.2 license error

Status
Not open for further replies.

jose123kuya

Technical User
Jun 18, 2007
KE
Hi All,

I have been having two issues with the above mentioned PABX system which arose after a lower version (R011i) was slotted in carrier A.
This led to the processor which was there originally after being slotted back after the removal of the R011i processor picking the lesser software and the serial number of that particular processor (TN2404)

I have managed to upgrade the software back to the R012i.02.0.111.4 in the A carrier and now both processors have the same software version and when I do save translation it's saving on both SPE.

My thinking was that if I upgrade the Carrier A processor it would pick its own serial number and hence the NO-LIC error would clear but that is not what happened.
I would kindly request you all for help on the issue please
Thank you

Please post output from SAT -
Command: list configuration license long
Command: list configuration software long

A great teacher does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

49 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 39 years and counting
[URL unfurl="true"]http://bshtele.com[/url]

Hi AvayaTier3

The serial number under SPE_A which reads 05J223706372 is the wrong one
It should be 057G09228978 which is the one for that processor (TN2404) and the right one
Hope this helps you to assist me please
Thank you

You need serial number swap for your replacement processor to be changed in your license and a new license downloaded to your pbx.

I helped you previously
Click here and link below if you want professional help
A great teacher does not provide answers, but methods to teach others "How and where to find the answers"

bsh

49 years Bell, AT&T, Lucent, Avaya
Tier 3 for 39 years and counting
[URL unfurl="true"]http://bshtele.com[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back