Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AVAYA Definity r14 'i need to add an autoattendant to operator queue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthIT

Technical User
Aug 16, 2011
US
i have a 302d console with a backup 2410d running the atd-qcalls. i want instead to use a 'day' autoattendant i have set up in my audix system... problem is, i have no idea where to place my extension {3008} into to get it to work... IDEAS?

is there a way to point to two different autoattendants, one for day, and one for night?

if so, i gotta find where to insert this extension, if not, i may have to modify my night-answer attd to do the job of my day and night attd

If you're using an Audix system, under Audix administration you can use the auto-attend-routing routing table.

Under Incoming Called Number you can enter the current number you are using for the auto attendant (your night mailbox?) and then assign day and night service mailboxes. You can enter your 3008 as the day mailbox here. The timer is based on the business schedule you set up. (auto-attend-routing business-schedule 1) You can also set up holiday tables.

TY very much... i will try this this evening, and let ya'll know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back