Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya definity list trace station error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooster41

Technical User
Oct 27, 2004
US
I am integrating an Avaya Definity Clan with Cisco Callmanager using h.323 gateway. I followed the document Avaya™ S8300 Media Server and Avaya™ S8700 Media
Server Networked with Cisco Call Manager using H.323
Signaling and IP Trunk Groups - Issue 1.0 and am able to make a call from a Avaya phone to a cisco ip phone but my problems are coming when I try to dial from cisco to avaya. On both the callmanager and avaya switch error logs I see the same message resources unavailable. I did a list station trace on the definity and the event that comes up is denial event 1197:resources unav/unspec I have set the avaya to handle g.711 and 729. It looks like the problem occurs when the clan uses the media processor to transcode. Anyone have any ideas or if you have got this to work provide me with some screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back