Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Communicator for IPOffice

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllanM1973

Technical User
May 19, 2011
FR
Hi All

Maybe somebody could help me !

With the Avaya Communicator 2.1.4 with IPOffice 10.0.3 SE, it's not work correctly. Maybe i did some mistake and not follow correctly the process specially with the certificate.

The Avaya Communicator is correctly connected but under the contact it's not appear anything. My configuration with the Avaya Communicator is TCP and not TLS.
In the system status under "alarm" and "TLS" i have an alarm "Fatal Error".

When i checked the log file "AvayaOnexPortalClientLog.log"
Timestamp: 13/04/2017 12:52:13 , Severity: Error Message: ERROR: Error found in DesktopIntegration.Adapter.OnexPAdapter.Login : Exception occured while trying to Login for username : MANU2.LoginFailureCode set to :SERVER_COMMUNICATION_FAILUREand WebSocketServiceException Type : InvalidHandshakeResponse Extended Properties: String - EXCEPTION : DesktopIntegration.Adapter.WebSocketServiceException: Invalid handshake response. Header 1 :HTTP/1.1 200 OK
at DesktopIntegration.Adapter.WebSocketService.Start(String serverUrl, String callbackUrl)
at DesktopIntegration.Adapter.OnexPAdapter.StartService(String serverURL, String callbackURL)
at DesktopIntegration.Adapter.OnexPAdapter.WsLogin(ClientConfig config, userLoginResponseLoginFailureCode& loginFailureCode, userLoginResponseXmppConnectionFailureCode& xmppLoginFailureCode)ClientSessionId - a23a37f5-d031-4ab5-9264-062a51004ee1

Maybe you could help me to understand what happen exactly, thanks a lot by reading my email.

sorry you are right. I didn't try this one.

Thanks for your help, everything is working with this one.

Have a nice day and thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back