Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya CMS Supervisor: ROW DATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

qzat4

Technical User
Nov 8, 2012
IT
I would create a custom report and I Split rowdate into a row per month, a row per day and a row per year
For example

ROW_DATE - Month- Day- Year -

Help me!!!

Is the date showing in your report, just not in the format you want? If so, you need to format the item in the table.

- Stinney

I love learning and passing on knowledge. "Because knowing is half the battle".... GI JOOOOOE!

I can't modify the format of columns to have one display the year and have one display the month.
I have the O.S. in Italian
Do I need to change something in the pc's settings?

Thank you

PC settings are not going to change the date format.

CMS will allow you to set up one column as Month and one as Year, but I don't see any way to get just the day.

If you add 2 data items of row_date into the query, then format the table so one is just the month and one is just the year, that's as far as you'll get.

Unfortunately, CMS is not very friendly when it comes to more advanced queries.

You're probably better off exporting the report and importing it into Excel to change the data.

It's a little more advanced but you could install the ODBC drivers for your CMS system and access the tables directly to get the data with MS Access and write your own query there.

- Stinney

I love learning and passing on knowledge. "Because knowing is half the battle".... GI JOOOOOE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back