Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Cms Supervisor R17 " the connection to the server refuse " 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fouad48

Technical User
Oct 9, 2014
MA
hello every one,

I met a problem to connect to avaya cms supervisor R17,and he gave me error as "the connection to the server refuse"

I cancel service the "CVS_Cache.tmp" file and reboot and I have the same problem, I uninstall the software and reinstall CMS the same.

Thank you for giving me a solution

Hi,
please check CMS Supervisor settings (CMS Servers -> Properties) there must be SSH port 22 selected and correct CMS version (R17 in your case).

Regards,
Mariusz

Is this for all users or just one ?
If just one user, login into CMS and at the # type " who " ( this will show you if you are already logged in. If you see your user name use this command at #
kill -9 xxxxx ( the XXXXX being the PID number ) This will kill your session. Then try to login again

As above its either ssh or probably a Windows 7 machine you are facing issues with

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

solved the problem by this steps from :

I. Check both manual/automatic connection.

II. Check ssh/telnet connection.

III. Re-install CMS Supervisor and increase the SSHDelay parameter under registry key file from 5000 to 25000

a. run --> Type 'regedit'

b. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Avaya\Supervisor\17.0\Servers\135.27.xx.xx\SSH\SSHDelay

VI. Check if /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 file has dual entries.

V. If there are any duplicate entries in the file, please remove them and then restart the network services using following command :-

"service network restart"

VI. Note down the DNS ipadress and check if its pingable, ping <DNS IPadress>

VII. If it is not answering then ask customer to get it corrected. Or if they are not using DNS then ask them to remove the entry from the file and restart the network services again.

VIII. If nothing helps, then guide customer to re-install the system as theer are chances that the network script had been ran multiple times and which is causing the issue.

Note : Please verify that port 21, 22, 23, 3000, 3001 is opened in the firewall.

------------------------> in my case i just change the value from 5000 to 25000 thats all

Thanks for all my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back