Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AVAYA CMS R20 SLA Report 1

ncheung

Technical User
Feb 27, 2008
CA
Hello Experts,

I have been asked to create an SLA report in CMS.

the report will be for multiple skills but we would like to see each skill on a separate line

I have figured out how to make the canned report allow for multiple skills but am struggling to figure out how to make each skill show up on a different line

any suggestions?
thanks!
nc

cmsodbccheck_ctj3m3.jpg

Hi nc,

Do you have ODBC access? (see image for odbc check). Or are you using the CMS Supervisor Designer?

C

Thanks for the reply! I don't have ODBC access and I am using CMS Supervisor Designer

Hi NC,

I did a quick build. Is the attached image what you have in mind? If so, list out or screen shot the fields that you want and I'll put together the instructions.

C.

SLATEST_slgafx.jpg

Hiya @SoftwareRT, yes!! that's exactly what we're trying to do!

Hi NC,

Note: For step 5, take a screenshot of the existing report you’re attempting to replicate before starting this process. I usually open the source report and just leave it on the side for reference.
STEP 1
Run report wizard
reportwizard1_ikzfs7.png

STEP 2
Select Single-day-interval under Historical (or select the appropriate report type)
reportwizard2_pl3oyj.png

STEP 3
Select Single table report layout
reportwizard3_okrgmp.png

STEP 4
Select No Pre-Selection (Note: you can select existing reports for faster creation but the report you’re building doesn’t already exists).
reportwizard4_fduumy.png

STEP 5
Enter the Date, find the Date Item you want then use the arrow to add. Repeat this step for all your desired fields (Service, Target, Aban Calls, ABNTIME), etc
reportwizard5_vxusut.png

STEP 6
Continue until all desired items are selected.
reportwizard6_agu3pw.png

STEP 7
Some fields calculations are done at the database level, others like Average Aband Time, Average Talk Time, etc are calculated in the Form Table. For your new form you need to add Averages to the form/table as queries.
reportwizard7_wvzdhx.png

STEP 8
Find the averages you need and Add them to the queries items.
reportwizard8_up1uuc.png

STEP 9
Add all of the Field and Query0 items to the form.
reportwizard9_jelien.png

STEP 10
Select Data Item
reportwizard10_gcsryq.png

STEP 11
Find and select the Averages you created.
reportwizard11_mzat3s.png

STEP 12
Right click on the actual table part of the form and select Format Table. Find items that are showing unformatted data on the form (Date may be shown as a UNIX date rather than 14 Jul 24 for example. Once you find the item, select Show all formats – then click off that item to anything else and return. – you should see the Date formats. Repeat this for any other fields.
reportwizard12_zyyqou.png

STEP 13
Finally, change the inputs to multi-values. Save and run your report.
reportwizard14_ioq0ts.png

@SoftwareRT thank you so much!! this is amazing. I will try it out and let you know how it goes

nc

NC,

No worries at all. Creating a report for the first time can be overwhelming, and it's normal to make mistakes. Try viewing the standard reports in edit mode to see which fields and queries they use. You can them mimic those elements in your own report.

C.

@SoftwareRT - I've been playing with this report on and off for the last few weeks. I'm almost there! Just struggling with getting the ASC and Service Levels to actually show in the chart. Any hints?

Sorry about that, I was out of office for a while. Did you get ASC and Service Levels working? If not post some images and I'll take a look tomorrow.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back