Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya CM & CS1000E

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAVIP99

Technical User
May 21, 2010
JO
Hi All
12 yers ago Meridian Option 61 and meridian mail has been installed at 5 stars Hotel , we in proces to replace it , we have 2 choses : Avaya CM or CS1000E .
Guys : need your help to advice me by technicaly comparing between both of them , considerable the Hosptilaty and the PMS integration with Opera or fedalio.
Thanks in advance

Both systems will integrate, and both are really good systems. YOu would probably be better off with the CS1000E as you may not have to swap out your digital sets which, in any platform, can become real pricy.

What release is the current system?

John

it is rls 23 , but what about some programming difference like key SCR ,serial interfaces and capture for file programming ???

I'm a Nortel guy but I would go to CM.
CS1000 path could be a dead end after Rls 7.5 or 8.0. who knows.
seeing your running Rls 23 now means you have a bunch of 2616's, 2008's and 500 sets in the rooms which are worth a dime a dozen.

you will save on cost moving your AVAYA licences to CS1000 or CM.

I do not know how good CM's hospitality features are tho.

It's only dialtone!!!

Can we use HMS400 with CM instead going to 3rd party .
and thanks alot if somebody provide us how good CM's hospitality features .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back