Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Certification Kits Discontinued!!! :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie77

Programmer
Oct 15, 2004
GB
And I wanted my Avaya Certified laptop bag and ACS t-shirt to go with my ACA t-shirt!!!

Life is so unfair!!!!

:-(

Jamie Green

ACA:Implement - IP Office
ACS:Implement - IP Office

Fooball is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

i know
this stopt in december 2006

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

You have to be kidding..... That sucks! I got my ACS Jan.8,2007, and have been waiting very patiently for my bag...... :(

to make the pain a little bit easyer it stopt at 1 december or so
not on the end

probably in 2010 :)

Well, now we know. and knowing is half the battle :0. Any how where and did this info get posted.... Is it from Avaya?

i got my ACA in Oct/Nov 2006...got my ACA shirt...was looking forward to getting an ACS soon as I am about to take my test...bummer. :(

Info came from AU. I emailed them demanding a t-shirt.

I like freebies, obviously Avaya don't!!!

I think I will have to retrain with another manufacturer that does give freebies!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie Green

Well the first time i took my ACE they sent me an Avaya branded mp3 player for failing.

It was really really really crap.

It must have cost about 50p.

ACA - IP Office Implement
ACS - IP Office Implement
ACE - IP Office Implement

unfortunately the days of the "schwag" are numbered. It has been increasingly impossible to get stuff from vendors anymore.

At least a discussion about something that matters!!

FREE STUFF
(or the lack of)

It makes a nice change from all the head burning Techie stuff!!!!

Jamie Green

Has anyone gotten one of the little plastic screwdiver thingies. My kids like those too. I would like a nice Avaya portfolio/notebook thing without the calculator.

What I really want is a white Avaya Lab Coat to walk into sales meetings with my name embroidered on the breast.

Its not Free!
The exam costs money.

BTW does anyone have ang good examples of questions for the ACS exam?
(just example Q's I dont want the real exam & certainly do not want the Answers, that would be cheating)

I got the laptop bag for ACS and a notebook/portfolio bag for ACE. The laptop bag was a good score but the notebook was a little disappointing.

The shirts and pins were nice. I wonder if they still send a certification or if you have to dload and print it yourself?

To retsila......

Go to
You can download practice exams.

They are worth the money, memorise it.

ACA - IP Office Implement
ACS - IP Office Implement
ACE - IP Office Implement

ah nice. thanks. PlatinumGuy. All of my cisco counterparts here at work use TestKing but they don't have avaya study guides yet. I've been looking for something like this.

the info2use website list for the ACS IP Office Implement the test 132-S-906.1, but the avaya learning website shows the test to be 132-S-916.1 is the 916 version just an updated version of the 906? should the 906 test materials from info2use still be up to date enough to use for the 916 exam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back