Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Centrevu Supervisor 9 confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

aidystew

Technical User
Feb 4, 2002
GB
I'm using Centrevu Supervisor 9 and am having trouble with whether a database item exists or not for a historical report. I have looked through the documentation - to no avail. What I'm looking for is an item that will give AuxOut Ringtime. This would be exceptionally useful for my report - it would, in fact, impress the pants off everyone. So any help would be much appreciated.

Hi there,

Are you talking about RONA? Because if you do then the number of calls before RONA is programmed in the Definity.
If so, go to the dictionary in CMS and then to exceptions.
You'll find something like number of rings (i'm sure you'll find it)and mark this option.

Now you can use the supervisor tool do make a report on exceptions and choose the same option.

Hope this is usefull, if not, sorry.

[afro]

Thanks for that - but I think I've solved it. If you use AuxOutTime and take away AuxOutOffTime from it (which is Outbound Talktime) you are left with, ehat I can only assume is, the Ringtime.

Hi, if you run into this again,
there is a table in the informix database that has got all descriptions of the data items that are used
The table name is 'cmstbls', and it contains records with the exact descriptions, used by CMS itselves.

Rob

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you do

AuxOutTime - AuxOutOffTime

you get: the time the agents spend on making internal calls.
If the agent makes a call it is logged in the AuxOutTime.
If the agent makes a call outside the PBX, it is logged in the AuxOutTime AND the AuxOutOfftime.

Example:
AuxOutTime = 1:00:00
AuxOutOffTime = 00:35:00
Result: the agent spend 25 min on internal calls (made by the agent).

I don't know if the AUX OUT Ringtime field is in the table, but I will have a look.

Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back