Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya CCR version 9.0.10 (Historical report access after upgrade to 11.x??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adc110

Vendor
Jul 26, 2007
US
I have a customer using CCR version 9.0.10. They recently migrated all systems over to Chronicall and very happy. The issue is with historical reporting. According to ATAC they advised that upgrading beyond 9.0.x CCR will no longer work. The issue is that the customer is really looking to keep the CCR software online so that they can pull historical reports and realize that there will no longer be any live data going into CCR. To test this I simply updated the IP address within CCR (to 0.0.0.0) and restarted the system. And sure enough, you are no longer able to login as a supervisor account as you get the error "The specified account cannot currently be licensed. System license are: Supervisor (0)"

This all makes sense to me as far as not having the licenses because CCR can't check in but does anyone have any ideas on how a customer can gain access to CCR reporting after we decide to upgrade to version 11.x? It is really quite unfortunate that CCR has no level of limited functionality especially realizing that it cannot capture any future data. All we need the system for is basic historical reports until such time as the reference for this old data is no longer needed. Any insight, ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

buy a new sd card, migrate the plds licences to it from the old one, buy a second hand ipo and use the existing SD card with the old adi licences.

robboardman - I had actually considered that but what a convoluted messy way of having to not be held hostage to your own data. It's quite unfortunate that there is no mechanism to allow a user to at least harvest old data from a software based system such as this. Thanks for the input though!

Don't know if you can run a SE 9.0 in demo mode to get CCR working, otherwise the data is available in the database so you could extract it from there.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back