Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Call Vectors 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeclarke

Technical User
Oct 3, 2013
US

How do I get a report on call vectors to see how many times a selection was made on the call tree

This is a very interesting question. I think the only way to do this is to use CTI to monitor the VDN of the vector and capture the user-entered digit.

Contact Analyzer has a Collected Digits field and I believe that is the same as the call_rec.LASTDIGITS field in CMS but I can't get my CMS custom report to work to prove it.

Send each selection to a new VDN, then you could pull a report on the different VDNs

I have just used an empty announcement as a counter. Create an announcement, but don't load an audio file. Then update vector with a variable that you increment. Have a script that displays announcement usage at 11:50pm and saves to a file, then resets whatever variables I used to 0 at 00:10am.

This is just short term simple counts. Never used it long term as never needed for very long.

Can confirm Sean655's post, there is a LastDigits collection in the call records table.

LastDigits_wy8hbt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back