Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Call Reprting Contact Center and Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianCosta

Systems Engineer
Oct 25, 2018
JO
Hi ...

I have a customer who has Avaya Call Reporting and now needs to add 2 voice agents to it, and need to integrate it for “Pop-up Screen” functionality, CRM integration, and Integration with the Ticketing system.
I know very well that this is the work of the API developer, but I am new to this work and I want to cooperate with the customer to make this a success, so what should I tell him to do or to tell the program provider ( CRM,Ticketing,...)

Thanks

I had this request last year, solved wihout any API integration but using the web pop-up option in the ACR. The CRM was SForce and the local admin gave the access via a "talking url", I compiled it all in the ACR, as a result on icoming calls the ACR makes the Agent rings and simoultaneously points to to the specified URL by adding the caller number. It works fine

@IamaSherpa:

Great, but as I told you, I am new to this work. What if the client does not have Salesforce? Can you explain to me more about how to do this, please?

@sizbut :

I know and read that, but every customer has its own CRM system, from the beginning, what is the customer's task on this?

Excuse my lack of understanding on this topic. For example, I found on the system settings the following:

API_coact9.png

suppose I do the same on example, well done, for the sending data to CRM or integration with a ticketing system. In that case, I need to know the client's role in this: What should he provide me with, what should I ask him to do, and what should the developer do to complete this conversation?

Thanks

@IamaSherpa: , @sizbut:

Can I ask for your help in this matter, please?

hi guys ,
please , how to integrate avaya space with an ip office server edition 11.1.3 server to use the power user license

please help me

regards .

@IamaSherpa: , @sizbut:

Can I ask for your help in this matter, please?

API_ixgrxh.png

suppose I do the same on example, well done, for the sending data to CRM or integration with a ticketing system. In that case, I need to know the client's role in this: What should he provide me with, what should I ask him to do, and what should the developer do to complete this conversation?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back