Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Call Reporting - Not show system setting 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcmbmt

Technical User
Jan 15, 2008
VN
First time install the Avaya Call Reporting. Please help to advise if there is any step I did wrong.
- ACR install on Linux Ubuntu-22.04.2-live-server-64bit
- Download and install the "64 Bit RHEL Setup" with link "- Install with provided Serial number
Pic_1_n485bu.png

-Login to the link but there is no "system setting", only report showing
Pic_2_hsvpkt.png

How to assign the IP Office Configuration and other System setting?

Note: List of ordered licenses
399530 AVAYA CALL REPORTING 1-100 USERS GLOBAL LIC:CU
399559 AVAYA CALL REPORTING CONTACT CENTER VOICE AGENT BUNDLE GLOBAL LIC:CU
399562 AVAYA CALL REPORTING RECORDING PORT GLOBAL LIC:CU

Or Install the Desktop application on a Windows PC. The Web interface is just for day to day reporting etc.

"64 Bit Windows Apps setup"

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH'.
The paint wouldn't even have time to dry.”

Terry Pratchet

@IPOLackey: I did try all the web browser with link but also same. Only shows the report, there is no other menu.
@Ekster: Customer doesn't provide the Windows OS key. And if we go with Linux, less resource requirement also we can avoid the Windows patch later on.
Is there any-missing step? Must I install all the Apps (exp: Recording Libary, Multimedia...) to get the System Setting display?

Hey,

So for web access did you try using IE Extension?

And for Eksters recommendation, you can install desktop on any machine and enter the details for the Chornicall server (ip address and port 9080)

The main system settings are only available through the Java based interface, not the Web/HTTP one.

You need to use a Java enabled browser and only IE 11 supports this now, or install the desktop apps onto a Windows PC that can access the server. The Windows PC does not need to run the ACR server software as such, and will just be used to "Manage" it.

Does the customer not have any Windows based PC's on site at all?

“Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it.
If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH'.
The paint wouldn't even have time to dry.”

Terry Pratchet

Hi IPOLackey & Ekster,
Thank you so much for your help. My miss-understanding about Xima product. I thought It's web base configuration.
As IE is not supported anymore, I tried with Chrome/Firefox also can open by following steps:
- Login to - Download the Java JNLP
ACR1_ntnyw6.jpg

- Click to the download file to load java
ACR2_pknquj.jpg

- System load the configuration windows
ACR3_lrg51u.jpg

@hcmbmt @Ekster

I have the same problem not getting full user management access.
And when I run Avaya's jnlp file, this issue is raising.
Please help me find a solution to this problem.
jnlp_issue_jdpwqp.png

@hcmbmt

Thanks, Can it work on the Ubuntu system? Could you please share how to full user management access in Ubuntu?

Avaya-Call-Reporting_xhzutr.png

Can you please ping it to this mail id (giondany97@gmail.com)

@GionD:
You must login to ACR via "Avaya Call Reporting Desktop" application not the Web Browser. The Web Browser with link IPAddress:9080 only shows limit of access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back