Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Call Reporter/Xima Chronicall 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VNeilson

Technical User
Apr 16, 2013
ZA
Hi All,

Do any of you know if the new ACR software based off Xima Chronicall has a type of TMS report that can show the Cost of calls made by specific users? With a rates table that can be customized? We are currently looking at replacing the TMS at one of our clients which essentially shows the cost of all calls for each extension over a certain period and the client likes the look of ACR (Mostly for the other functionality but if we can use it to replace the TMS that would be great). I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Xima Chronicall had this functionality. I haven't used it before so any insight would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

There is a call costing feature, but not with rate tables that you'd load as in a regular telecom billing system. I've used it a couple times to see how it works, but most of my clients who need call costing are hospitality and they need the records to post automatically to their PMS system which Chronicall can't do.

A bit more info is in the link below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back