Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Bridged Appr sharing voicemails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko Suave

Technical User
Sep 21, 2022
US
Greetings tek-tips masters,

I'm having an issue with sharing voicemails across bridged extensions in Avaya CM Aura 7.0. I have an extension; 75629 that one of our departments wants bridged to 4 other extensions in the area. No problem, I set them up so that when 75629 rings, they all ring. The issue, however, is when they want to share voicemail messages. I go into each of the other extensions, and set up aut-msg-wt and link it back to 75629. I should also mention that I have them all bridged with buttons 1 and 2, and these are 9608 phones.

I ask the customer if she can listen to the voicemails, she says no, they can only answer eachother's calls, and the voicemail light is not lit either. I then go into AVST and add all the extensions to each voicemail profile in the devices tab. This still does not work. I'm at a loss and I'm hoping someone might have some insight, or just let me know what I'm doing wrong. I have attached an image of one of the extensions, with the main number bridged.

Thanks

Capture_w5xtat.jpg

AVST1_ru0ryy.jpg

I was not aware there was an Aura forum!

thanks, derfloh

Niko Suave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back