Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Aura Scripting - collect digits and route to question 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoneK

Programmer
Aug 18, 2006
Hello, I was wondering if someone could guide me in constructing a voice session in AACC Scripting using AML. I need to have callers hear an announcement directing them to either press 1 (send caller off-net to a 800 number) or stay on the line and hold for next available agent. This announcement would play if there are no agents are available at the time. I've looked everywhere online and even consulted AACC Scripting documentation but cannot figure out how to complete it. I was told that I have to create an "open/end voice session" if I want to utlize the "collect digits" in AML. So far I have this:

OPEN VOICE SESSION {<ivr_dn>} - what do I use for the ivr_dn?
PLAY PROMPT VOICE SEGMENT <voice seg> - this is where I would insert the RAN
COLLECT 1 DIGITS INTO digit_collector_cv
END VOICE SESSION

WHERE digit_collector_cv EQUALS
VALUE 1: ROUTE CALL <any_dn> {CONTROLLED} | DEFAULT DN {CONTROLLED} - I would like to send the call off-net via an 800 number, how do I do that?
DEFAULT: How do I script that caller goes into queue?
END WHERE

IVR_DN -- I believe they are related to using a Callpilot; it would be the SDN number (I think)

the voice segment is the appID in Callpilot

route call is the command which the PBX then takes the call and sends it over PSTN or internal. it is a fire and forget type of call.

default -- if the customer doesn't make a choice -- what do you want to happen to the caller? send it to a CDN for "customer service", etc?

I hope this gives you a bit of direction

Thank you very much for replying back! I did find the IVR DN (Call Pilot Access number to the file where voice recordings are made). I was also able to identify the voice recording and add that to the script. If the caller does nothing I want them to stay in their queue spot - how do I define that? Again, thank you so much for your help!

Was there already a QUEUE TO SKILLSET line?
If yes: the caller will remail in the queue and nothing has to be done.
Or is this the Master_Script and queuing still has to be done?
If it is the Master create a new script (see link below for commands) and insert line EXECUTE SCRIPT script_name
For check on Idle agents and queuing check;

Thank you Utreg: There is a queue to skillset before they go to Open Voice Session. If I don't put anything in the DEFAULT then for some reason it is defaulting to option 1. Here is what I have:

ASSIGN 0 to QueuedCounter_cv

IF NOT OUT OF SERVICE Office_2010 THEN
ASSIGN 1 to QueuedCounter_cv
QUEUE TO SKILLSET Office_2010
WAIT 2
END IF

GIVE MUSIC 61
WAIT 30

OPEN VOICE SESSION 7900
PLAY PROMPT VOICE SEGMENT Office_2010_Ran_gv
END VOICE SESSION

VALUE 1: ROUTE CALL 918005551212
DEFAULT:

END WHERE

SECTION Loop

ASSIGN (QueuedCounter_cv + 1) TO QueuedCounter_cv

IF NOT QUEUED THEN
IF NOT OUT OF SERVICE Office_2010 THEN
QUEUE TO SKILLSET Office_2010
WAIT 2
END IF
END IF

WAIT 90

IF (QueuedCounter_cv = 4)
OR (QueuedCounter_cv = 7)
OR (QueuedCounter_cv = 10) THEN

OPEN VOICE SESSION 7900
PLAY PROMPT VOICE SEGMENT Office_2010_Ran_gv
END VOICE SESSION

VALUE 1: ROUTE CALL 918005551212
DEFAULT:
END WHERE
END IF

EXECUTE Loop

Okay I figured it out, in my "digit_collector_cv" I had the value set as 1. I changed it to 0 and now it defaults back to queue. Thanks to both of you for your help!

Well spotted but you should have the following in your script at the start, then it won't matter what the value is at the start.

"Assign 0 to digit_collector_cv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back