Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Aura Master Script Issue 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FONEGUY

Technical User
Jan 28, 2002
US
Several months ago , one of my sites upgraded from Symposium 6.0 to Avaya Aura 6 . Since the upgrade , we haven't been able to open the Master script and activate/add any new scripts . When we try to open the Master script , it open in a tab named Contact Router . All of the other scripts open in the normal format , I can create a new script , just can't add the new script and CDN to the Master script . Another site that was upgraded to the same version doesn't have this problem , the Master script opens in the normal view .
The tech that installed hasn't been much help as he is remote and a contractor .
Any suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated . Thanks in advance ! I'm hoping this is something simple and I'm just having a brainfart .

I've seen this problem in the past - I think it's a DB issue -- I'd open a case with Avaya

If you upgrade to AACC and you migrate the database then you will have the same type of Master Script. If you do not migrate it comes as a Contact Router. You can however convert a contact router to a Master Script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back