Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya Aura and IP office 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaa1982

Technical User
Dec 28, 2011
SA
Dear All'
I've a excellent knowledge about IP office.
but i want to work on Avaya Aura. It's the same programming concept or different .

Best regards

Aura, from what I understand, is more of the CM side of the house...

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office
qrcode.png

Totally different, it's quite convoluted and not very intuitive to say the least :)

Totally different ball park , Aura is a umbrella tag for many different systems / soloutions , i honestly suggest you find a BP or use the university / support site to understand the difference
its mostly linux based cmd line programming , ASA /putty will access ACM / Definity but that is server admin you then need a gateway (genrally) then you have CMS ,AES, One X (not the same as one x portal in IPO) , Look at Avaya media and server implementation courses for installation or on the university look at APSS for UC , at that point you will grasp the difference.

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)

You really need to work for a BP that is selling and installing CM kit. The training is huge and you need to be working on it to make any impact.

I'm still waiting for the chance!!!!!

Jamie Green

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

Many Thanks all, for your response.

appreciate your help

Best Regards
Ala'a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back