Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya ACS Partner Admin software

Status
Not open for further replies.

harlee1958

Programmer
Sep 18, 2014
US
Does anyone know whether ACS Partner PC Administration software can be installed on 64bit Windows 7 Pro ? The version I downloaded the file name of which is PC_Administration_V8_0_0_4 does not seem to work.

You may be able to configure a short cut in windows to make it run in compatablity mode, but I doubt it, haven't tried.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

budbyrd is there any other option to connect by pc to Avaya partner??

Not that I know of. I gave up using the software when I realized I had spent more time dinking with the software than it takes to program it manual through the phone.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

budbyrd said:
I gave up using the software when I realized I had spent more time dinking with the software than it takes to program it manual through the phone.

Me too! After the first round or two, we only fooled with it when we had a far-away customer that needed intensive changes. For little changes, we just walked them thru the process via a phone call.

Mike Forrence

You are right "budbyrd" I tried the compatibility thing it did not work. Thanks anyway guys for your response. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back