Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya ACR on-demand button (audix-rec button)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stillyman

Programmer
Mar 24, 2003
US
Hello All,
Working on a new install of ACR. I have it recording calls ok, but we want to use the on-demand button for our agents. I have the (audix-rec) button with the hunt group of the DMCC ports for on-demand.
When I hit the button I can see the ports going off hook and it records for about 3 seconds then disconnects. If I repeat it sometimes it will work and record the whole call, but most of the time it just disconnects after the 3 second. So I do get a 3 second blimp of the call. Now I can conference in one of the ports direct and works ok. I can even conference in the hunt group extension and it works. Any reason why the audix-rec button not working?

CM 6.3
ACR cscm-15.1-1patch_15.1-fp0-023

Thanks in advance

Stillyman

I thought the audix-rec button was just for recording to your voicemail box. Any reason why "conference" and "autodial recording hunt group" wouldn't do it? Do you just want a one button solution? If I had to guess, maybe CM isn't getting a confirmation from voicemail that it started recording and that's why it drops after 3 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back