Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya ACCS agent desktop and IP Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan.Shaw07

Systems Engineer
Apr 28, 2020
GB
Hi Guys,

This is more out of curiosity than anything as I have a fix I just want to know if there is a more efficient one.

The issue at hand is with the lockdown we have a lot of ACCS agents working from home using One X portal in telecommuter mode along side agent desktop. It does mostly work smoothly and calls connect to the mobile and everything however every now and again this one issue pops up. A single user who is logged in on One-X portal and Agent desktop is working fine. Then all of a sudden when trying to make calls from agent desktop get an error saying "Originate Failed because: the contact center is having difficult communicating with your phone. Please check your phone is operational". I then login and the same thing happens.

I can fix the issue with a complete recreation but that seems excessive. ACCS is on 7.0.2 and IPO is on 11.0.4.1.39 build 2. If anyone has come across this or aware of an easier fix please share.

Thank you all,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back