Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya 9650 & IP Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlejon

Programmer
Aug 28, 2006
US
Has anyone tried, or gotten the 9650 or 96xx IP Phones to work with the IP Office? I'm running R4.2 and would like know if it's possible. Thanks

Not possible

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Implement IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

I have tried using the 9650 IP phone to IPO IP500, version 4.1.15, as one dude had posted here. But no luck. Can some one please show me what txt files should be installed in Manager directory? MIB file? Cause I have tried many txt files, like version 1.1.x 46xxsettings.txt file, version 1.0.x 96xxmib.txt.
I'm desperate!!!

Noel, i wouldnt bother, you will never be able to upgrade the system, unless they decide to support them in the future.

best ditch the phones now

arsene knows......

everything. apart from the importance of depth in a squad. and what a chequebook looks like......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back