Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya 8434D set shows a=info 2 on display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spennyman75

Programmer
May 7, 2013
US
Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with an extension that is in a vector. The caller id on the 8434 set is displaying a=info instead of the actual number. What I think is happening is the vector is passing the #2 command in the vector the customer selects to get to this number. This thread690-1601104 is the same issue but doesn't say if I can stop it. The user is frustrated she can't see the caller id info. Our system is Definity Release 1.5.05 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=a7fdcbe2-c7be-4a54-9c3b-8ed72162f594&file=Vector67.png
Try changing the wait time to at least two seconds and see if this resolves the issue

I tried adding the two seconds and it didn't fix it. Now if I dial the extension directly, not using the vector, the caller id comes through fine. So that makes me think it is a vector issue.

Ok, so I sent the vector the an extension with an 8410D set and the caller id comes through. What the heck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back