Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya 6400 series and 2400 series Release 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sircamolate

Programmer
Mar 1, 2018
US
Hello everyone,

I have a customer who is wanting to upgrade their phone system. The question that comes to mind is whether or not their 2400 and 6400 series phones will still work on release 11, after the upgrade. I know that Avaya says those phones are 'No longer supported', but that does not mean they will not work in the world of Avaya. :) According to an article I came across from this year, it would appear that the 2400 series will still work on release 11. My question is, will the 6400 series phones work on release 11? And, if the 2400 series are truly working on release 11, does that mean that the feature buttons and everything are working then, or is it just take and receive calls kind of thing with the 2400 series phones? Thank you in advance to anyone who answers.

Link to article mentioned above: Avaya Public Service Announcement 56xx and 54xx phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back