Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Avaya 2050pc softphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyjp123

Technical User
May 2, 2013
US
Has anyone seen this before. So I have a Avaya 2050pc softphone release 4.04.0217
So if there is an incoming call you see the call but cannot answer it, pushing the buttons does not do a thing?
I have reinstalled the phone, no help. Uninstalled the phone and took out the programming of it on my Nortel cs1000e
Then rebuilt it on a different TN still cannot answer phone? Again you see the incoming call but just cannot answer it??
I have a softphone on my laptop and it works no issues if I call from the softphone with the issues to my softphone I cannot answer the call???

Best to post in the appropriate forum (CS1000) here :
You last sentence, rather confusing followed by you asking us if you cannot answer the call which we wouldn't know.

Note at CS1000 forum what type of device has the issue, if ethernet or Wifi etc, providing details when posting really helps the blind (us).

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back