Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Available Commands Within "DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acRecordsmenu" 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominicdunmow

Technical User
Jul 28, 2004
CA
Hi there,

I'm trying to find a list of the commands available under DoCmnd.Domenuitems.

Help gives a few but not the full list. It says for the full list look at the command arguement list in previous versions of Access.

I'm using Access 2002.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

DoMenuItems are deprecated (replaced starting with the 97 version, if I'm not entirely mistaken), and only still available for backwards compatibility - so use one of those "ancient" versions for developing/studying help ...

The "more current way" of working with menu thingies, is using the .RunCommand thingie, which isn't very much documented either, but theres of course the intellisence when programming, and for instance
Roy-Vidar

Thanks, it would have been helpful if "Help" had mentioned it...perhaps it did and I missed it!

Thanx - and well, yes I'm afraid it is mentioned in the help files - and your comment lead me to "reinvestigate" where - in the immediate pane (ctrl+g), type domenuitem, then hit F1, which should give the help topic for this method - find the section marked "Remarks" ;-)

Roy-Vidar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back