Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Autosequence Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leofer1989

IS-IT--Management
Mar 20, 2022
PR
Error_auto_dwmjil.jpg

Hi:

Im trying to know WTF is this, please help. This message appear when y try to open autosequence

Restart the server if doesn't work run the setup again to repair the app

did you manage to solve the problem? I have a Script that regenerates it.

Mvelazquez

Please send it!!! Llopezehsj@gmail.com any other info or script let me know!!

I already saw it a little more in detail and I think they are different issues but in any case I will leave you the data since what the script does is delete and generate the autosequence service again:

The "Aautosequence Server" Service fails to start
Error 1053
This problem seems to become a common issue with RES-5.6 and RES-5.7.
In RES-5.6 it seems to happen after installing MR1 and subsequent HF's.
In RES-5.7 the problem could be discovered right after the Product installation.

The known solution of the problem includes re-registering of the "MICROS Autosequence Server" Service.
The "Repair_AS.bat" script is designed to resolve the issue using this solution.
Warning:
This script should be used only by the trained Micros Professionals at their own responsibility.
Usage:
1) Copy script to a directory on the affected Micros Server;
2) Run the script;
3) Select "Yes" in the UAC prompt;
4) Wait until the script has finished its work (under a minute time);
5) Script creates a date-stamped log file;

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=403b1838-e196-40c2-9fe8-9ced374257a1&file=Repair_AS.bat.txt.zip
I see that you get the error when executing the autosequence & reports program. You have tried to reinstall a patch so that it reloads it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back