Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Automatically CCing OUTGOING email messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

panzerkom

IS-IT--Management
Jun 13, 2007
US
Hi, guy,

Just got a quick question: do you guys know of any email hosting company that has plans where you can have a copy of all OUTGOING email messages sent to another email account?

I know that most hosting company have automatic forwarding and CCing for INCOMING messages, but how about OUTGOING?

Thanks in advance.

Why would you want to do that? Is this something of a default setting, can this setting be chnaged, is thos for work or personal usage, for spying?

for work, the boss wants it. and don't care if it's permanent or adjustable, but i'd imagine if any hosting company offers this, it'd most likely be adjustable.

i know i've seen software out there where, if you're using a software-based router or a central server to manage your internet communications, it can keep a copy of all the sent messages (it monitors the port(s) for outgoing activity) in a log file.

Thank you, System9898 and Corey. Lemme try those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back