Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Automatic logout of Agents....

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyf

Vendor
Dec 1, 2004
CZ
Hi,

a lot of our customers asked us if Meridian or Symposium has auto logout feature.

I think that Nortel forgot to implement such a feature! Don't you guys have some workaround?

Thanks in advance!

Cannot understand why you would want your voicemail system to just stop answering?

May be my English is not enough good. I am not speaking about Voice Mail I am talking about Live Agent who answers calls and forgets to logout!

You can set an ACD que up to put an agent in NRD or MSB if the call isnot answered and to put call back into to que.

right. In symposium you can put an agente in NRD or MSB is not answer also,

Javier

If you put HOML yes , when you remove the headset or going on hook without using the make set busy key , put the agent in log out .

Wolfi

in ld 23, the two prompts that auto log out a unanswered set

RTQT 4
RTQO NRD

after 4 rings the set is in not ready in this case, it will not log out the last agent in the group, because log out in not allowed with callers in que. we did a telethone with vol. answering the 20 sets, when someone left without logging out of the analog set, this logged then out

no hablar espan...? can't spell it either

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks for hints. I am aware of possibility to set a call presentation class or HOML in ACD queue.

To:johnpoole

I do not understand your last sentence. What is vol. answering the 20 sets? How it works with analog set?

Can you explain it in detail please?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back