Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

automated script help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpuck666

Technical User
Oct 9, 2013
US
Having issues with CMS supervisor 16.2. I have a script that is historical>agent>aux daily that is exported to a HTML file. If I run it when i am in the office it runs perfectly. If I stay logged in and leave, it runs the script but the html file is void of data. It has the correct template but no information in the template. I have already set my user name and password in the scripting section but it still will not populate information when I am not there. I dont know if the server resets at midnight and logs me out or what is going on. I am new to writing scripts but it works perfectly when i am there. Is there a code I have to add to the beginning of the script to log me in so it will run correctly? I have tried using .acsauto files and .acsup files both triggered by a batch files through windows scheduler. Please help. If needed I can post part of the script. Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back