Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Automated menus

Status
Not open for further replies.

sav01

Technical User
Apr 22, 2005
US
Hi

I have recently upgraded our IP Office 403 DS to version 3.1(65). All went well and appears to be working ok except for one very odd issue. When users using IP Phones (5610SW) ring automated systems with menu's that require us to enter choices from the phone keypad they do not work. DS handsets work fine.

Has anyone seen this before and/or know jow to fix this issue?

Thanks

I had that with another one of the 3.1 releases. Do you have least cost routing set up? I had a route built in case the PRI was down to go out over the analog trunks that somehow was causing the issue. I deleted the LCR and the users could send the correct DTMF to the automated attendants.

This is a known bug in the past 3 releases of 3.1 (current, then back 2). I believe 3.1.48 was OK. There was a patch out there for 3.1.56, and i'm sure they could easily create the patch for .69 for you if you notify them.

But, yes it is a known issue.

Hope this helps...

Kris G.

I got rid of the LCR codes and no joy.

Thanks kristiandg, that is useful to know. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and go up to 3.2 and hope for the best.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back