Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

automate return memo from button

Status
Not open for further replies.

malekura1

Technical User
Oct 10, 2001
GB
I am currently creating a memo which is sent out to users. They are presented with a Yes or No button. Both buttons return a memo to a pre selected address. The Yes button works as there is no user intervention needed. The "No" button needs to open some sort of box where the user can enter the reason for selecting "No" which is then incoporated in the return memo. Hope this makes sence.

There's probably an easier way to do this but off the top of my head I would suggest that you incorporate a hidden section and subit button on your form.

If they select "No" then unhide the section and ask for their reason. You can code the submit button to both verify that they entered something and to @mailsend the comments entered.

Thanks Gamesman. Unfortunatly I'm not that clued up with this side of Notes so any other option much appriciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back