Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Autologon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heiko

MIS
Apr 17, 2002
DE
I have 3 Citrixservers Windows 2000 and Citix XP with the same applications. But only on one server the autologon does not work. On this the user must type the username and passwort every logon. What is the problem?

Heiko,

I am relatively new to Citrix, and this may not help, but here goes...
Go to the Advanced Options of Citrix Connection Configuration on the problem server...See if it is prompting for a password and "inherit client config" is unchecked.
The only other thing I can think of is to see if your Encryption level is different on that server.

Hope that helps,

R.

This settings on all servers are the same.

I have serched in the registry. The server, where I must type in the username and password have one difference in the key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion Winlogon\ ->GinaDLL=msgina.dll and the other servers has there the ctxgina.dll.

Can that be the problem? Can I change it without any problems, or how can I change it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back