Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

autoentry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmoses

MIS
Dec 4, 2001
US
Hi i am looking for a program for work that would allow me to automatically add data from a file to a html based database system.&nbsp;&nbsp;The data would need to be added through the webpage interface and into the database file.&nbsp;&nbsp;I would have no direct contact with the database file myself.&nbsp;&nbsp;This is because our databases have been moved to online systems where you have to manually enter the data for a database entry.&nbsp;&nbsp;Are their any macros etc.. that would work on top of this webbased database system i could use.&nbsp;&nbsp;The forms are validate using jsp.&nbsp;&nbsp;thanks for any help<br><br> <p>moses<br><a href=mailto:tmoses@iname.com>tmoses@iname.com</a><br><a href= my site</a><br>"In the beginning there was HTML, and it was good"<br>
by Nick Heinle, Designing with JavaScript<br>
<br>
<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back