Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AutoComplete not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

click

MIS
Jul 19, 2000
US
We have about 60 users on win 98 se. when we tried to implement the AutoComplete to make their life easier filling forms, we found out it does not work for everyone! I can't fix this mainly because it is not really uniform as to when it works and when it does not. We don't really see a connection. We have upgraded everyone to 128 bit, because most of the 128 bits worked, but that is not it. Does anyone know why it might work on some computers and not in others? they all have the same settings. Thank you.

Is autocomplete turned on?

Tools|Internet Options|Content|Autocomplete make sure forms is checked.

Patrick

Obiously! We have tried everything! (almost)

Their actually is an 3rd party software that you can get that will help you out. It is called Typeitin just search on download.com or email me. Basically it allows you to record keystrokes from any application and then by clicking a button, replay those keystrokes. good luck and email me if you can't find it.

later

ackka
ackka@mad.scientist.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back