Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AutoCAD 2002 - no 11x17 for HP LaserJet 8550...Why? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

csaz

Technical User
Jul 8, 2004
US
I'm lost! The problem is that 11X17 isn't available when I try to plot and scroll thru paper sizes...only letter and custom are. I have to open up AutoCAD R14 to plot 11X17 (and we had to go thru alot to get THAT to work at 11X17 paper size). What should I do? Is this AutoCAD's or the printers fault? I downloaded the latest (only) service pack for AutoCAD 2002 but didn't reload the printer drivers. Should I?

It depends on how you are printing. If the driver in AutoCAD controls the printing, any available size available to you is contolled by the ACAD driver. If Windows controls the driver, you only see what the printer says is available (right or wrong). You will need to either change the driver to have AutoCAD control it or update your network printer driver to show you its available paper sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back