Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AUTOCAD 2002 & HP 1055CM PLOTTER ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRASHN

Technical User
Jan 10, 2002
US

Written by: JOHN PAITL
On: January 10 2002 at 9:47 AM
Subject:Autocad 2002 & hp1055cm plotter

Hi,
I have a plotting issue. If I use the system printer driver(I have used the 4.4 & 4.6 drivers), I can see the drawing show up on the printer & the drawing prints fine. I also get an error on the printer saying "paper size is too small. Only when I use 22" x 34" paper size. A, B & C size drawings plot fine. Our company uses 34" paper not 36". Everyone else is using autocad r 14. Plots fine with all paper sizes & no errors with the same drawings. There is no hpconfig anymore in 2002. Please help.

I know I am not suppose to use heidi drivers anymore, but I tried the 755cm driver. The drawing plotted fine in Autocad 2002 with no error message. The only ploblem is the name on the plot file was blank. Do you have a heidi driver for the 1055cm?

Is there a way to disable that error message?

I would like to update our old 600 plotter to another 1055cm, but I need to have this problem corrected first.

Best Regards,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back