Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

auto voice answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

velovooma

Technical User
Jun 12, 2006
ZA
is there any way to setup a line so that when it is not answered, it will bounce to an automated message saying the user is unavailable, what would i need for this?

i am using BC12 on md110, and we do not have voicemail,
the site is too small for this , any help would be appreciated

Hi

I suggest you to use GH and Welcome Message.
You will need a VSU board to store/play the message.
The extension will have a CDINI toward the GH.
In order to play the message, the GH shloud have at least one ATS memeber. This ATS member is made ocuupied by strapping the 2 wires of its line together.

That's the way we used to play a message for diversion on no answer when a customer don't have th emoney for a more rich solution.

thanks ill try that, oh by the way what is the command to see what version of vsu board they have? my alex seems to have dissapeared in the post...

Hi

You cannot see which type of VSU board your have mounted in the system (VSU1 ROF1375360/2 and VSU2 ROF1375360/3) by entering a command into the MD.
You have to look directly at the board.

I'm not sure, but MD110 sent B answer before this message. It means, that caller get information, but have to pay for it.

Hi all

Well, the object of the post is to provide a voice answer; I don't know how to provide such possibility without answering to a call. This implies of course that the calling party is charged for the call in the same way as if you reach an answering machine/voice mail.

If anybody can deliver a message without charging, I will be very gratefull to have the configuration that allow such feature; so far only operator can perform this, but I never succeed to program it on MD110/Mxone TSW/MXone TSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back