Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto Registation Quit Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtphoneman

Programmer
Dec 18, 2004
US
Call Manager 5.0 Auto Registation stopped working, I am getting a Registration Error now, I have plent of DN's configured in the DN range, when phone boots I get the registration error.

Go to Route Plan-> Route Plan Report
find all unassigned DNs. now you should also see DNs configured in the Automatic DNs Range. Delete one of them and try to boot a phone, if it works you should delete them all.

what does the status of the phones says when you boot it up (network setting->status)

When the phone finished booting it would say registration rejection, I finally diabled auto registration on the publisher and selected the subscriber as the auto register and it started working?

When the phone finished booting it would say registration rejection, I finally disabled auto registration on the publisher and selected the subscriber as the auto register and it started working?

hi,

I had same problem with autoregistration of new phones,
My problem was solved by deleting DHCP conflict on switch(CISCO).

Kloby

What do you mean by "deleting the DHCP conflict on the switch"?

Please check if you have enough device unit licenses left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back