Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto Populating Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkimble

Technical User
Oct 18, 2004
US
Hi!

I work for a mortgage company which sells it's loans out to other investors. We do this two ways. One is in mortgage backed securities, which basically groups a bunch of loans together and sells them to a wall street broker. The other, however, is whole loan sales. This is a loan by loan process and can be very time consuming, which we sell by entering data into a website form and clicking submit. I am curious if there is a program out there which can take the data I have from either an excel spreadsheet and / or directly from our custom built system and populate that data into the website form.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm currently working on a program to do just that called 'Web Robot'. This program will allow you to do exactly what you are talking about either from an Excel spreadsheet or any other data source and allow you to save the 'script' so that you will be able to run it again at any time with the pre-defined data source.

bdiamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back