Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto Line Selection with WINSPM 9.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrentEaston

IS-IT--Management
Aug 19, 2003
US
I am using WinSPM to assign lines to some of my extensions, change the line selection, and set all lines to immediate ring.

If I program an extension (let's say 57), and set it how I want it... then using the COPY EXTENSION portion of WinSPM to copy extension 57 to extension 56... nothing gets copied. The line ringing doesn't change, auto line selection doesn't change, and the lines that are assigned to extension 57 don't get put on extension 56. Both extensions are idle (no one using them), and are both MLX-28D's.

I have tried Standard SPM to try and copy the extension that way. Am I overlooking something?

My goal is to setup an extension... assign lines to it, immediate ringing on all lines, and set auto line selection. Then, copy that extension to about 10 other extensions.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Use the line copy feature under the extensions submenu, then assign the autoline selects and ringing options. The copy extension feature you are using works for most features, but line copy is not one of them.

Pepperz@newper.net

With WINSPM you can create a MACRO that will help you program the same stuff on a lot of extensions.

I use that A LOT !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back