Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto Email over BCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

donlste

Programmer
Sep 19, 2001
GB
Hi there,

I know it's possible to send the output of a report over BCA in PDF / Text / RTF file.

However, does anyone have a script, or can anyone advise me on the actual script.

It's Version 5.1, and I would like to send the files out over Lotus Notes.

If anyone can help me at all, or has any other method, it would be greatly appreciated.

Use BCA Publisher to shedule the reports. That way you can determine who will be the receipients ..

Secondly Contact your administrator to set up email accounts in supervisor ... that way you can access those email accounts in receipients box of BCA Publisher ...

Need more explanation just post the question back...

Respectfully, that's an awfully expensive answer. You can write a pretty small script to do the exact same thing. There are lots of samples on the BO tech support site, in the Knowledge exchange and at busobj.forumtopics.com. Steve Krandel
BASE Consulting Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back