Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto Bookmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

becky

Technical User
Jul 18, 2000
US
I have tried to place a button on my page for users to automatically &quot;bookmark this page&quot;.&nbsp;&nbsp;It works on preview with internet explorer, but when I view the site in AOL, I get the message Internet Explorer Script Error - error - not implemented.&nbsp;&nbsp;I have tried this auto bookmark feature on many other sites while using AOL, and get the same error message.&nbsp;&nbsp;Is this just impossible to do on a page viewed on AOL?&nbsp;&nbsp;Code is below.<br>Thanks if you can help - Becky<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;td vAlign=&quot;middle&quot; width=&quot;127&quot; bordercolor=&quot;#0000FF&quot;&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;p align=&quot;center&quot; style=&quot;background-color: #FFFFFF; border: 2 solid #0099FF; padding: 4&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;&lt;font face=&quot;Arial&quot; color=&quot;#CC6633&quot;&gt;Bookmark&lt;br&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;this page!&lt;br&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/b&gt;&lt;input onclick=&quot;window.external.<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;AddFavorite(location.href, document.title)&quot; type=&quot;button&quot; value=&quot;Click Here&quot;&gt;&lt;/p&gt;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;/td&gt;<br><br><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back