Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

auto attendant option

Status
Not open for further replies.

jer123

Technical User
Jan 13, 2006
Hi,

I have problem with My auto-attendant set-up, When I dial the auto attendant number I get the right announcement played. But when I chose any one of the two options from the menu the calls do not transfered to the right extension instaed of that I get message says "that mailbox is not exit" all though I have set-up the transfered option from the menu type mailbox.

Hi

In the Voicemail Config form what is the extention you have allocated the mailbox too? Is it an extention, or a hunt group?

Eg

Mailbox 1, extention 211, type extention only

Hi,

The option 1 goes to agent group and the option 2 go to hunt group.

eg maibox 1 agentgroup 1201 type extension only
maibox 2 hunt group 1601 type extension only

currently if i press any one of the option it say you are being transfered to ... 1/or 2 afetr few seconds its bounce back to say that extesion is invalid

If you made the options goto 2 extention instead, would it work (as a test to see if its the mailboxes/extension types or if theres something wrong with the hunt/acd's

Have you tried making the mailbox a transfer only mailbox, this is the best way to make the embedded xfr to numbers on switch that dont relate to a physical handset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back