Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto Attendant Menus

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennislyon

IS-IT--Management
Feb 20, 2007
US
Is anyone aware of any contractors for Call Pilot. I've recently inherited the company's phone system, a Nortel 81c,with Symposium, and Call Pilot. The company heads don't like the auto attendant as it is and want it completely redone. Having no practical experience with this I'm looking to hire someone to rewrite our menus. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Where are you located???

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Try BlackBox.

Yes AT&T is very good also but I would stear clear of HWN

I'm in Memphis also. Call Scottel, I trust them with everything. Just say no to Verizon, nothing but headaches. Be glad to come over and look at it with you, if you want.

CS1000E/T
4.50W
CallPilot 4.0

I work for Scottel, but at a hospital in Az. I would reccomend us.

Thanks to all for your responses. PrimacyIT, since you're in Memphis and if it's not an inconvenience for you, I'd like to take you up on your offer and would appreciate you coming by to look over it. I work for the "big" newspaper in town.

FYI HWN has gone through some changes over the last year and is very capable of doing this type of work. I should know I was hired at the end of last year. Don't know about the past but I do know about the present capabilities.

Definitely capable of doing the work. Just hope they pay you better than they pay there contractors.

I don't know what they pay contractors. Don't contracotors set their own rate? I know they have had issues actually paying but from what I hear things are getting better in that area and they are starting to catch up. I personally know some that are worse.

But we are not here to debate this or bad mouth any company.

dennislyon:

We have gotten off track here. Do you have a resolution for your problem. This can also be worked remotely if needed.

Your right definitely off track. I was not bad mouthing just getting rid of the bad taste in my mouth for the large amount of money never paid to me and I shouldn't have used this forum for my grudge. I apologize if anyone took offense to my comments.

Again, I know BlackBox has offices in Tennessee as well as techs that do work tickets remotely and I know AT&T has contractors in the area. I have also heard good things about Scottel and Superior but have never worked with either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back