Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto attendant is dropping calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kornrows73

IS-IT--Management
Apr 6, 2006
US
I recently set up a new auto attendant and it keeps dropping calls when the selection is made. an intermitten problem. We've this problem on several of the trees but it has never really been a problem as they were lesser used numbers. Now it's an issue. I'm getting two diffrent errors. 55741- "system error in call transfer block..." and 58006- failed to transfer. All suggestions appreciated.

Sounds like you have a corrupted application. This can happen if you use an App Builder that is not at the correct release. For example, someone builds the auto attendent using the correct App Builder. Then someone else edits it using an older App Builder. Result = just what you describe. And I'll bet that if you have the auto attendant open in App Builder, it works correctly?

So one thing you can do is to use the latest, current App Builder and save that auto attendant under a different name. Then, find anyone using the older App Builder and give them the latest version. Or else call your vendor and they can clean the corruption. Then you will need to hunt down those older App Builders and get rid of them.

sandy's right, (always).. when i've seen a corrupt app, i print it, delete it and build it from scratch.. and only allow editing from one machine until you find the broken app.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

We only have one terminal we use for call pilot. I've deleted and recreated the entire tree. Results = Same. I'm looking into getting an updated release but the process at my work isn't something I can just get and it might take about 6 months to get the politics rolling...

I had this problem looking at a callpilot that a colleague installed. Check the details on the config wizard are exactly like the actual agents. Check the acd queue and most important the scn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back