Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto Attendant Direct to VM issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoneguyjr

Vendor
Mar 25, 2006
US
I have a customer that I recently aquired and they wanted to have some AA adjustments made. The way they wanted it set up is from AA dial 1 goes to ext 10, dial 2 goes to ext 11, dial 3 goes to ext 15 and dial 4 goes to ext 18. I got that programming done but I have run into an issue. Dialing 1, 2, and 4, everything works as we want where it rings the phones for 3 rings then goes to voicemail. Dialing 3 we have an issue that I can not quite figure out. If you dial 3, it goes to an old (and incorrect) voicemail greeting for extension 15 immediately (never rings the phone). If you answer a call on another phone and transfer to ext 15, you get the new and correct greeting after 3 rings. Am I missing something in the programming? I have worked on plenty of the IP offices but the Partner edition always seems to have wierd things that happens with the programming. Thank you for your help.

Matt

I would double check that selector code 3 is going to 15 for morning, afternoon, evening, and after hours. I bet it is not set to x15 for one of those options and your time profile is sending it to that menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back