Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto-Attendant Call transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin30

Technical User
Apr 11, 2016
CA
Hi , i want transfer call in the auto-attendant.

Ex , when my client enter in the call pilot, press 3, the call transfer to my cellphone

I try to create transfer , Outdial Method: Line 2 ( second line ) , and Phone number ( my cellphone number ), nothing works

Note ( i dont need the press ``9`` to make external call )

Thanks for your help

Here is the normal method example:

In phone system programming

Add each line to Pool A
Build a Route - example 005 and tell it to use Pool A and Absorb ALL
Add a Dest code 8 and tell it to use Route 005

In Callpilot programming
-Tell the Path to TRSF, EXT, ROUTE, and dial 8-XXX-XXX-XXXX

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

ok , i create route -005- and i add pool A.

When y create destination code 8, i got this error , User input contains invalid value.

Ok try 9.

If you go into System Programming/Access codes then go int A and remove what ever code is there then use that same code in Dest instead.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back