Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Auto attendant & Voice mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkushe

IS-IT--Management
May 18, 2009
IN
Hello everybody,
1>
# I have programmed ARIA 130 ,and have 4 analog trunk ,and 1 ISDN PRI,I configured the auto attendant.
# Welcome greeting plays ask for press button 1..3.

But I want if caller don't select any choice the call should go to operator.what do I need to do.

2> If the particular person is not on his seat the call should go to Voice mail,what do I need to do for that,& how to listen the message in users mailbox....

Good hints are found here..
thread1613-1493150

///doktor

1> Ans ; In case the caller doesn't select any choice then it will look up for PGM167 (DID/DISA) destination). If Error destination is set to (Attendant) the call will be routed to Attendant station.
2> Ans ; please perform the following step,
- PGM 113 Flex 2 ; "On"
- record your personal greeting by ,Press [Trans/PGM]/61/# /record /[Hold/Save].
- set the call forward in NoAnswer condition to VMIB by
Lift handset / [DND/FWD]

I have tried the VMIB without drop,in 167 i put error destination as attendant(ring assign) but still calls are not coming to attendant 200

If you have more than one destination (other than 200) in PGM 144 it will not go to voicemail.

You have to check the timer DID/DISA no answer timer in System timer. The default value is "0" it's meaning no check for no answer. So change it to "20" or as you need. When this timer expired the call will go to the destination in PGM167.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back